About Us

Carburettor House started off as Natraj Trading Company in 1977 , with our manufacturing unit located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh & marketing office in Karol Bagh. This is where our brand name NATCO comes from. In 1979 Carburettor House was registered and under it 2 trademarks were registered "NATCO" & "OCTAN" . Those were the days when big brands which made motorcycles for customers did not provide service felicities or spare parts for their own motorcycles in the after market, hence our business came into existence to help consumers repair their 2 wheelers and save costs. Ever since 1977 Carburettor House has been there providing high quality , durable and cost efficient spares to customers all over India and abroad. We have a network of more than 1200 wholesalers and retailers spread across India. We export to the Middle east, Africa, South America & Asia Pacific regions. The trust of a mechanic has been with our brand for the past 4 decades and we continue to enjoy a great reputation in Carburettor Spare parts all over India.